Over 2,000 Ornaments at ChristmasOrnaments.com

Friday, November 8, 2013

Happy Movember

It's Movember and the time for change is now. As a part of Generation Moustache, I've committed to supporting the men in my life and men’s health. I’d like you to support me as I fight the good fight. I'm restless for change and would love you to support my passion for men’s health with a donation.

You can donate to me online at HTTP://MOSISTA.CO/HMJNJ.

Your donation will support world-class men’s health programs that combat prostate and testicular cancer. These programs, directed by the Movember Foundation, are focused on awareness and education, living with and beyond cancer, and research to achieve our vision of an everlasting impact on the face of men’s health. To find out more, visit the programs section of Movember’s website: HTTP://US.MOVEMBER.COM/PROGRAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment